Thursday, November 17, 2011

Splurgin'

Just got back from a sunny weekend in florida! Sorry about the absense of my posts.. I blame the lack of internet connection.
The retail therapy was quite helpful to get rid of stress from the past weeks tests and school work. (Although, I'm already back in school! So the relief of stress didn't last for long) 
The purchases of the trip i would consider successful. I have increased my current collection of sheer button-ups... can never get enough of those. 
Along with that, a slight size mishap for my mother resulted in my favour... when buying a pair of YSL Tribute's followed by a night of wearing them in attempt to stretch them out, we simply came to the conclusion that they are closer to my size then hers... 
ha..ha.. sorry about that one mom... 
Speaking of which, strangely enough I just noticed I am still yet to rant about the YSL shoe collection. For starters their well known style Tribute is a fantastic, very basic shoe with a ridiculously high heel which is amazing for looks, but relentless on my feet. 
Well, what can you do right? I'm not complaining...

Exciting to announce, I have gained a large interest in a new Designer. As i have blogged about in previous posts (the last picture) i really admired the Céline shoes, worn by Rumi, of Fashiontoast.
I imagined the clothing of this line must be similar. Thankfully enough, my assumption was correct. When i payed a visit to the store, i was in awe. The pieces were very well structured, they incorporated great materials, and for the most part they had that simply yet intriguing look. Love.
I will be blogging about that in the future...
Although, as Rumi stated about the shoes "boys hate them, i don't" she was correct. When trying them on and searching for at least ONE approval i found no luck (thank you mother and father... ).
Well, that purchase didn't go through too well...
People these days...

What i was planning on doing in this post was posting pictures of the items i bought. I guess when i was planning this i didn't realize they would be sent to the dry cleaners before i could even lay eyes on them.
haha, Once again, I'm not complaining...
Right when they return, i'll write a post dedicated to posting those pictures.

For now i'll just have to leave you with the pictures of my new (owned) love being the "Tributes", and my forbidden love (excuse the melo-drama) The Céline shoes.

YSL Tributes

Céline 



No comments:

Post a Comment