Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stocking Up On Gold

This blogger app for my iPhone has me feeling like I could blog every second of my accountable existence, and I like it.
The only downside is I haven't quite figured out how/ if its possible to write captions on my pictures, which eliminates people being pleasantly misguided to my blog when searching clearly fabulous related things. Oh well, I'm putting googles complexity to waste. :(
It'll just make for 2-step blog posts, and less attentive school classes.
Teachers, Need not worry; Knowing me I'll be over this fascination before it's noticeably even begun.

Anyways, to the point, please.
New York made it fairly discernible that gold is seriously trending. All. Gold. Everything.
Literally, and I like it.
Could not be more suitable pertaining to my premature holiday excitement.

As put by Anna Dello Russo "10 christmas party rules: rule number 3- chose a GOLD: You will emphasize the idea to be a Christmas GIFT to be unwrapped."
rag & bone's Resort 2013 Collection- Full of Gold
rag & bone- Silver Tuxedo
its quite apparently gold; for an unknown reasons they're naming all the gold pieces silver.
rag & bone- Renard Dress
the color of this dress, and the style of this dress = 110% perfection
Gold detail- beautiful pattern 

rag & bone- Silver Tuxedo Jacket with Gold Shawl Collar
modelled in Intermix's Holiday 2012 Lookbook

Click Here to view Intermix's 2012 Holiday Lookbook, it's worth your time. 

3.1 Phillip Lim - Beautiful bags; no less expected
Vibrant eye catching gold 
3.1 Phillip Lim- 31 Minute leather-tri
There is something so captivating about this small gold bag enclosed in the larger transparent bag.
I wonder how it functions, though. 
3.1 Phillip Lim- Gold Pashli Satchel
The cousin of my lovely black one.
Only if i had brought myself to buying this one.
Textured gold detail 
rag & bone- Skinny Leather Jean
I think its relatively genius, how rag & bone combined a leather and metallic pant.
two birds, one stone.


Gig Brasil- Gold Lurex Tank Dress: Black
Beautiful and Elegant
Flattering shape, perfect for the holidays


Modelled in Intermix's 2012 Holiday Lookbook
which is also full of other perfect holidays dresses and outfits
You know how i love the holidays ;)


Massimo Dutti- Alpaca Shimmer Fantasy Round Neck Sweater




Gold detail, weaved into sweater
Having a field day in the Marni section of the shoe department in Barney's
Marni shoes.. words cannot describe.
I have forever been crushing on the red creeper-like ones.
But they made me feel too much like, i don't know, Alice in Wonderland, or something.
Oh well... Maybe next time. 
Marni- Cap Toe Platform Pump
Feelings of success when I walked out with these babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment