Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Feelings of Fall


Lately I have been lacking the spare time, and the motivational skills in which find me time to blog; which only just counts for excusing my absence.

Well not particularly… but all is forgotten once the leaves start changing and the fall wardrobe is back in rotation; who has time to consider anything else, right?

Something has come over my mother and I these past few weeks, where every Sunday after a busy weekend; weather rain or shine, we find ourselves scouring through Bloor Street. Some really great new, Person-Clothing relationships have come of it.

I mean… you know me, can never settle down ;). 

Theory- Ponette Jacket With Leather Sleeves
A gratifying purchase form this weekends excursions.
One in which i wish i had discovered earlier, so we could spend a bit more time, before the snow. 
There has been more of an outcome than shown above, all of which seem suitable to leave out, since what i do not own is always more desirable. 

Lately, i have come to discover the profound genius, that is Phillip Lim. 
I realized that anyone capable of creating this Fall/Winter 2012 collection is worth the title. 

These specifically are the enthralling pieces that kept my gaze glued to the computer screen for a bit too long. 

3.1 Phillip Lim- Shearling Letterman Jacket With Combo Sleeves

3.1 Phillip Lim-Motorcycle Jacket With Leather Panels
3.1 Phillip Lim- Motor Cross Jacket
Came extremely close with this one.
When the sleeve zippers are unzipped, it reveals white leather, Did i mention it was genius? 
 Now the bags..... i could give a whole lecture on how great they are, but nothing i utter will do them justice.
I was planning on treating myself to a bag this fall, and now i realize who its going to be made by.
3.1 Phillip Lim-Lark Small Duffle
Would you just look at this color, please?

3.1 Phillip Lim-31 hour bag
This was the exact bag i was leaning towards in the store.
I really like the smoothness of the leather; something thats not so commonly seen, or admired. 

3.1 Phillip Lim- Pashli Satchel
Although, I might be leaning towards this bag, its just so beautifully structured.
And, well, nothing can really come between the fait of structured bags and I.

3.1 Phillip Lim- Pashli Satchel
On the other hand this 3 toned version is so appealing. Decisions are so hard.  
Lastly, This collection of creeper-looking-yet-innocent Marni shoes, is perfection. i would love to own a pair, but how does one even go about choosing? 

Marni Shoes
Excuse the Instagram effect

No comments:

Post a Comment