Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Holt Renfrew Show- Toronto Fashion Week


I couldn’t help but play a game of ‘name that brand’ with myself, as I watched model after model strutting back and forth for the Holt Renfrew fashion show that kicked of Toronto’s Fashion Week, last night.

Some looks were a little far fetched, like when a few models emerged in Canada Goose attire, most definitely ready to tackle Canada’s most grueling winter; I wouldn’t exactly say it would be my choice of preference. Although, other looks I could find folded up on my shelves, at the moment; or I could recall basking in the beauty of their presence, last weekend at Holt Renfrew (sigh…3.1 Phillip Lim). 

My top three favourite of the show: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang, and Diane Von Furstenberg
For anyone who questions the frightening extent of my 3.1 Phillip Lim obsession; i think you get it now ;)

Alexander Wang Jacket

Diane Von Furstenberg sequin T-shirt









Wasn't joking about the Canada Goose





No comments:

Post a Comment