Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell LITA

Hello everyone!
I haven't written a blog post in a while! But heres some news, since the last time I wrote... i have developed into quite a shoe fetish.
The brand of shoes that stand out to me the most is Jeffrey Campbell. Maybe its not as well known as some of the other larger shoe brands but its my personal preference!
Since the beginning of this year my favourite online shopping website is Shop Nasty Gal. They always put the boldest outfits together and they ALWAYS pull them off. They match the most large chunky brightly colored shoes, with an already loud outfit and find a way to make it work!
Although a certain shoe has caught my eye with every single outfit they were paired with. The style is called 'Lita' below is a picture of them.
Yes... this shoe for sure caught my eye, but for a while i was not at ease with my opinion on these shoes! I always thought they made a statement thats for sure, but i never would be willing to actually buy them, never mind find the guts to wear them!
Eventually they grew on me, and i became OBSESSED with the Lita's. So i suggest you turn away now or the same thing will happen to you!
I tried to find them EVERYWHERE online, But lemme tell you, if you where to look up the meaning of the phrase "sold out", a picture of Lita's would show up.
I ended up emailing Sole Struck Shoes 3 times... from two different emails... (didn't want to seem tooooooo keen, so i had to switch up the email address.) so a total of 6 times, so i could pre-order these lita's. I ordered them in the colors below, distressed brown leather. As well as the Light pink pony fur. The website emailed me back saying the shoes would not come for 2 months. Well if i have to wait 2 months... then you gotta do what you gotta do.
But i still discretely continued my online search for the Lita's (shhh, don't mention it to the people who work at sole struck... in which i must have drove crazy with my never ending stream of emails.)
When one late late night i was looking through a website i hadn't seen before, and it miraculously turned out they had my size, in the color i wanted!!! I nearly fainted.... (yeah, i guess I'm a bit over dramatic) when i saw this! immediately they were added to the shopping cart and purchased! I called the website... jusssssst to make sure the order was confirmed and in a few days THEY ARRIVED.
Honestly when i heard my package came, you would of thought i just saw a stork deliver a new born baby or something absurd like that.
Basically, the moral of the story is, i wear them everywhere now with absolutely EVERYTHING.
You know how they say every girl needs a little black dress? or was it a gucci bag? maybe Prada shoes? well whatever it was it doesn't matter! Because i say that every girl needs a pair of LITA'S to complete their closet.
Pink Pony Fur Lita 
Distressed leather Lita

















Although i just spent a great chunk of time ranting about how amazing Lita's are. ALL of Jeffrey Campbells shoes are out of this world! They are all so bold, and so noticeable. Some other amazing styles that i would recommend checking out are the:
Foxy Platform 
Tick Wedge 
Brisbane Wedge Boot
Mary Roks (another really practical pair)
Gypsy Platform Clog

The pictures of these shoes are below.
Nice talking to you bloggers! I hope you all have a new found appreciation for Jeffrey Campbell shoes!
Tick Wedge
Gypsy Platform Clog
Mary Roks

Foxy Platform

Brisbane Wedge Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment